This PCI Express x1 card by Delock enables you to use standard and low profile PCI extension cards or to expand your PC by an additional PCI interface at the same time. Furthermore standard PCI cards can be connected limited, whereas some ports may not be used, if these are beyond the aperture. The card can be installed easily and will be supplied with power from the PC power supply through the attached 4 pin Molex connector. The aperture in the bracket will help you to reach the PCI card inside the case or to connect different devices.
• PCI Express specification 1.0
• For PCI 32bit 33MHz standard and low profile cards
• Incl. 5V power cable 19cm with 4pin connector
• Dimension-aperture: 5,9 x 1,6 cm
• PC with a free PCI Express card slot
• Retail box